Hello, I’m Pam Free,
I have been interested in healthy living since the 60’s, the back-to-nature days, but it wasn’t until I got sick in my mid-50’s that I really started to research the topic extensively. It was the beginning of computers and a whole new way of learning was available.
I suddenly had chronic fatigue, digestive problems, leaky gut, Osteoporosis, Hashimoto’s disease and then type 1 diabetes. I was getting diagnosed with one thing after another and couldn’t understand why. Now I know that my immune system had been compromised and I just couldn’t continue with life as I had been living it. This is actually a common story that I hear all the time from women now.
So I studied all the new ways of living to restore my health and eventually I was successful after trying a zillion things that I was sure would help, and coming at it from every level; physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual and nutritional.
After all that I finally realized that there was mold in my house, under the carpet and that was probably the trigger for the whole cascade.
Now 17 years later I am healthy, happy and at peace in my life. I feel I had a lot of guidance during those desperate times and I want to pay it forward.
I had designed a weighted vest to improve my bones during those years and learned how to get it made and bring it to market. The online businesses were just beginning and I was a pioneer, so that was exciting. I am still selling a newer version of the vest and many women have been helped by it and by the information I have on that site – weightvest4osteoporosis.com.
The weight vest site is focused on Osteoporosis solutions and I wanted to share all the other things I have in my arsenal. The diagnosis of Osteoporosis and Osteopenia seems to be an awakening point for many women and it’s coming younger and younger as the crooked drug companies are pushing for more profits. So it is good to do some exploration of alternative pathways to health at that time so you can stay away from toxic pharmaceuticals. Over the last ten years I have become radicalized by all the information that has come out about BigPharma. They are NOT our friends and I will NOT trust them with my health!
Just admitting to my bias!
Here are my 7 pathways to total health and joyful living.
- Nutrition – what you feed your body. We are what we eat. I won’t tell you what to eat, that’s always your choice, but I’ll feed you some amazing information that you can use as a guide.
- Movement – whenever you aren’t moving, you are stagnating. Movement of all kinds keeps all your internal organs working in balance. Breathing is crucial to the amount of comfort and pleasure you get out of life. Muscles need to move but there are a ton of choices of how you can move for greatest pleasure and comfort. Triathlons are not necessary!
- Hormones – All of your hormones should be operating in a healthy balance to achieve a life of joy and productivity. So many women are depressed because of hormone burnout; it is endemic in this crazy, fast-paced culture.
- Emotional Clearing – A lot of the things that make us miserable are based on old stories and videos we keep on playing to ourselves. It’s time to do some deep work, face them and erase them. These old patterns and programs have stopped us from moving forward in our relationships for long enough.
- Belief change – what you feed your mind. Beliefs are not written in stone. Some of the hidden ones we were given, by our parents and teachers so long ago, don’t fit our lives now. From pre-birth to seven years old, we absorb our family’s programming. Time to let it go and do some new belief creation from the perspective of internal power.
- Connection to Source, God, Spirit, Nature – whatever lights us up from within and makes us feel like a member of the Earth community. How to find a pathway into that connection that fully serves to expand you.
- Joy, Inspiration and Gratitude – We all have much to be grateful for on this beautiful planet and gratitude can affect our health very positively. I’ll have links to amazing older people doing amazing things. We are discovering that many of the limitations old people are believed to have are just not so. If one woman can learn to do the trapeze at 85, or become an artist at 70, then it is possible for many more of us if we desire it and we are willing to do the work.
I’m not saying we all have to be outstanding achievers to be happy. Only your Inner Wisdom knows what it takes to make you happy! And I can teach you how to contact that as a reliable resource whenever you need it – like 24/7.
I am also not suggesting that anyone follow my way of being in the world. We all have our own unique way to find for ourselves. But I can present you with a buffet of solutions that I know work and you can graze here and decide which items appeal to you.
So this is not a site about illness, it is a site about wellness! About exploring ways to make the second half of your life much more fun that the first half. When I was 50 I thought, I’ve already traveled the world, had a good education, fallen in love, married, raised a son, had businesses of many kinds; what on Earth is there left for me to do to fill the rest of my years. It was a hard decade for me with many broken dreams and emotional losses and I got very sick.
But my sixties has been a blast! I have learned a zillion new things, traveled, shared and grown. I am more joyful now than I have ever been and more peaceful at the same time. Life happens – but it doesn’t take me to the mat anymore.
I know that there are many women who have not had my opportunities, who don’t have my research skills or the tools I have learned, and I want to share. I have been busy with other creative things for a couple of years but I will resume the blog now and add some new information about new health issues we have right now in 2017 that I didn’t even dream of when I began this site.
This site is a labor of love. I am only selling two things, the vest and the pH strips on the other site. You don’t need the book if you read this whole site. I am making enough to live on modestly and I want to proudly contribute to minimalism, using less resources and offering my knowledge, skills and talents to help other women. Anything I recommend on the blog does not make me any money, just so you know it is unbiased. If, on occasion I do an affiliate program with something I think is important, I will tell you that and the money will help to pay for this site maintenance.
Welcome to my world